UTV Snow Blowers
Because more power is always an option.
There are times when a lighter touch is necessary. But when it comes to moving snow, power is a good thing. Put away your shovel and sell that walk-behind snowblower. Berco makes a line of UTV snowblowers that will turn your favorite ride into your favorite chore. Bercomac UTV snowblowers feature 22 HP and 25 HP models. Installation is quick and easy on the majority of UTV models. With heavy duty construction and electric controls, you’ll almost want to clear your neighbors’ driveways. Almost.
UTV Snowblower Features:
- Electric controls
- Deflector raise and lower
- Chute turn 210°
- Engine start
- Snowblower engage
- Electric lift (using vehicle winch)
- 12 & 16 gauge steel frame for long life
- 15”, 4-bladed impeller for throwing snow long distances, protected by shear bolt system
- Saw tooth auger system chews through all kinds of snow, protected by shear bolt system
- Maintenance free worm-type heavy duty gear box
- Bushing-mounted rotating components can be easily replaced as needed
- Reversible, replaceable long-life scraper protects snowblower base
- Double-layered base to protect against damage
- Choose your power – 22 HP Honda engine or 25 HP Kohler engine
- Adjustable, replaceable skid shoes for smooth travel over various terrain types
- Quick hook up to your UTV:
- Extendable frame goes underneath your UTV and hooks up to rear ball hitch.
- Chains attach to front axles via straps or permanent brackets.
- Dolly wheel frame supports entire weight of snowblower.
- Performance features:
- Heavy duty gear box takes on any snow type, without maintenance.
- Unique Type B belt system is reliable and long lasting.
- Electromagnetic clutch for instant engagement.
- Residential: 1 year
- Semi-Commercial, Professional, or Rental use: 90 days
- Requires 2” rear ball hitch with winch (1000 lbs. or more)
- Measurement from furthest front point of vehicle to ball hitch must be 143” or less
- Subframe extension required for measurements longer than 106”