MAKE WINTER FUN AND GAMES
Don’t you wish every vehicle you owned had a track system? Until they do, you probably need to move all that fresh snow off your driveway. Or maybe you have a parking lot to clear. Don’t forget those sidewalks – you don’t want anyone to get hurt. What’s the best way to move all that snow out of the way, so you can get back to playing? Rest easy. ATV Tracks has you covered.
ATV Tracks carries a full line of products to turn your ATV or UTV into a snow removal machine. Forget using a shovel on 12 inches of wet snow. Never mind trying to maneuver a bulky snowblower while your feet try to find traction. Moving snow can be as easy as steering your favorite ride.
WATCH THE SNOW FLY
Your ATV or UTV may be a powerful machine, but there’s nothing wrong with having more power. These snowblower attachments from Berco include their own powerful engine to make snow removal painless. All Berco snowblowers include the following features:
- Powerful engines, up to 25 HP, to break up the toughest snow drifts and throw the snow far.
- Electronic controls, because stopping and dismounting to change settings is a waste of time.
- Universal mount for most ATV/UTV models. You will be clearing your driveway in less than 5 minutes.
- Get more use from your ATV/UTV during the winter.
Kimpex Snow Plows
QUICK TO WORK, QUICK TO PLAY
Do you prefer a plow to a snowblower? Plows make perfect sense, especially when dealing with rocks and debris that can damage a snowblower. They also work well on slush. But dealing with mounting a plow to your ATV or UTV doesn’t have to be a headache. Take a look at Kimpex’s Click N Go2 line of plows. Often imitated, the original Click N Go design has been updated by Kimpex to be even more robust and versatile. Click N Go2 plows from Kimpex feature the following:
- Blade widths to suit your needs, from 48“ up to a MASSIVE 72” in width.
- Universal mount plate system that works with 65% - 70% of all ATVs on the market.
- More compact mounting system that reduces loss of ground clearance.
- Up to double the maximum lift height – more than 16” of lift compared to the standard 8” – 10”.
- Installs in less than 15 seconds. Get to work fast, then start playing sooner.